Teachers in grades 1-3, you have so much to do, let us serve you!
Our mission at Lesson Plan Toolbox is to save time and energy for primary educators while providing resources and knowledge of being a 21st century educator.
Here is What is Included:
- Teacher Assistant Service: We are here to serve you! Send us questions about what you need and we'll do our best to provide the tools you need for your Lesson Plan Toolbox!
- Lesson Plan Toolbox Teacher Check-In: Every month our members will be invited to join us on the Lesson Plan Toolbox Teacher Check-In Call, via Zoom. Here we will chat live as a community and help one another on our teacher journeys. This is a great opportunity for Q&A.
- Teach~Relax~Repeat Resources: All members will receive the Teach~Relax~Repeat Resources EVERY month for a FULL year to keep trendy in what is up and coming in the primary world of education. We will focus on tools fostering the 4 C's of 21st century learning. This will save our teachers HOURS of searching online.
- Monthly Toolbox Classroom Coaching Video: Members will receive a coaching video each month that can be watched at their convenience.
- Monday Motivation: We will do our best to put some pep in your teacher step every Monday with our motivation email. Monday morning mindsets can set the tone for your week.
- BEST OF ALL... Toolbox Teachers can earn professional development hours if accepted by your local district.
Join our Lesson Plan Toolbox Community!
Yes! We will work for you! We will guide you on your teacher journey so you can live your best teacher life!
It's time to TEACH~RELAX~REPEAT
I look forward to serving you!
Benefits of Joining
~Lesson Plan Toolbox is your virtual teaching assistant that is here to help save you time and energy in finding resources to help foster growth as a 21st century educator.
~Could you spend time creating resources? Yes, but why would you do that? We believe that we can find what you need and send the link right to your inbox.
~The time and energy you save from spending hours online looking for what is trending in education, can now be spent with family and friends or even just relaxing!
~Our classroom and administrative experience can offer a tremendous support when you have questions or issues that arise throughout the school year.
~If you are a new teacher, then we want to help set you up for a successful career. We will help you understand the 4 C's of 21st century learning.
~If you are an experienced primary educator, then we want to continue to help you build your Lesson Plan Toolbox. Great teachers are always trying to learn new methods and gain knowledge. We will help you to adapt to a student centered classroom with a focus on the 4 C's of 21st century learning.
Consider us your virtual teaching assistants. You tell us what you need to help balance your teacher life and we will do our best to provide you with the tools.
We will help you avoid the fear of being an educator in the 21st century.
Our Teach~Relax~Repeat Resources will be sent to members EVERY month. It will include trending resource finds, book suggestions, and useful websites. Resources will focus on communication, collaboration, creativity, and critical thinking.